Videoausgabe Fenster / Vollbild unterschiedlich

Alles zum Thema Wings
Everything concerning Wings
Antworten
m_fraedrich
User

Hallo Gemeinde!

Ich habe ein Problem mit meinen Videos in der WP4.23 Show.

Die Videos sind mit einer Panasonic HDC-TM700 in 1080p 50fps aufgenommen.
Ich habe das Video in eine Videospur gezogen. Wenn ich das Video aus der Timeline heraus in einem Fenster abspiele, scheint es mit normaler geschwindigkeit zu laufen.
Wenn ich das Video dagegen aus der Timeline im Vollbild Modus abspiele, dann sieht alles wie in Zeitlupe, bzw. verzögert aus.

Was mache ich falsch ?

Danke und viele Grüße aus Berlin
Martin
Dieter Hartmann
Pro User

Hallo Martin,

ich würde tippen, dass der Hauptprozessor zu wenig Leistung hat. Hast du schon Intermeditate-Daten versucht?
Viele Grüße
Dieter Hartmann

www.quattroVision.de
m_fraedrich
User

Hallo Dieter,

ja, ich benutze Intermedia Daten.

Der Prozessor kann es nicht sein i7 920 mit 8 GB RAM und einer NVIDIA GraKa mit 1 GB RAM.

Wenn ich das Video normal mit dem Windows Media Player abspiele ist die GEschwindigkeit ok.

Grüße Martin
ThomasLeong
Pro User

If Google's translation is correct for this thread, I strongly suspect that the slow-motion cause is the graphics card.
Try, when you play out to fullscreen, to hit the spacebar to pause the playback. If the playback continues, does not pause immediately, and takes some time to catch up to the spacebar pause, then it is the graphics card failing to keep up with the demands of your fullscreen playback at 50fps.

Try lowering the resolution of your video. Either insert a lower resolution video, or compose a lower resolution output to your screen. If this works (at lower res), then this confirms it is the graphics card that is lacking in processing power for the higher res, higher frame-rate demands. Alternative is to re-encode your video with a lower bit-rate.

Thomas Leong
m_fraedrich
User

ThomasLeong hat geschrieben:If Google's translation is correct for this thread, I strongly suspect that the slow-motion cause is the graphics card.
Try, when you play out to fullscreen, to hit the spacebar to pause the playback. If the playback continues, does not pause immediately, and takes some time to catch up to the spacebar pause, then it is the graphics card failing to keep up with the demands of your fullscreen playback at 50fps.

Try lowering the resolution of your video. Either insert a lower resolution video, or compose a lower resolution output to your screen. If this works (at lower res), then this confirms it is the graphics card that is lacking in processing power for the higher res, higher frame-rate demands. Alternative is to re-encode your video with a lower bit-rate.

Thomas Leong
Hi Thomas,

many thanx for your information. i spend the last night to do some test and play around with the resolution and frame per second rate.
I found, that the graphics card should be the problem :-(

I got a workaround for this, but i'm not shure if i'm right:

i had downsized and converted to wmv with Wings (export to WMV) from 50fps to 30fps in full hd (1080p) and it should be working and locks nice!
So now i have to convert and downsize all the 50fps videos and exchange the 50fps with 30fps in Wings...

Regards
Martin
m_fraedrich
User

Dieter Hartmann hat geschrieben:Hallo Martin,

ich würde tippen, dass der Hauptprozessor zu wenig Leistung hat. Hast du schon Intermeditate-Daten versucht?
Hallo Dieter,

es sieht nach der GraKa aus. Ein Performance Test in Wings zeigt mir max/min 30FPS für die Videos.

Welche GraKa kannst Du empfehlen?

Danke und Grüße aus Berlin
Martin
Harald Bungsche
User

Hallo Martin

mit einer Radeon HD 6950 oder 6970 (teurer!) machst du sicher nichts verkehrt.
Surf doch mal ein wenig bei alternate.de

Viele Grüße Harald
ThomasLeong
Pro User

Martin,

Since you have successfully tried changing the frame-rate from 50fps to 30fps and it plays better, it sounds like it is not a graphics problem. It is merely a frame-rate problem.

You say the original footage is 50fps. I initially thought that was a 25fps doubled in the fields (A video frame has 2 fields). Since that was not the case, then 50fps is slow motion - 25fps playing at half the speed. If this is the case, then 30fps is the wrong speed by about 5fps.

Try this as a quick way of solving the problem (i.e. live rendering by the graphics card). On each 50fps video in Wings Timeline, click on the lower portion of the clip to select it and click again (i.e. double-click) to bring up the Object Properties window. Under Frame rate /pitch, change to 'User Defined' and Pitch = 0.5. The frame-rate should then change to 25fps. Play fullscreen and hopefully this solves the problem. If yes, do this for all the 50fps videos in the Timeline.

Note, however, that changing the frame-rate this way also changes the duration of the video(s) and will cause a mis-sync with the audio wav track.
Adjust accordingly. Of course, a re-render to new 25fps file(s) is the best but takes the most time.

cheers,
Thomas
m_fraedrich
User

ThomasLeong hat geschrieben:Martin,

Since you have successfully tried changing the frame-rate from 50fps to 30fps and it plays better, it sounds like it is not a graphics problem. It is merely a frame-rate problem.

You say the original footage is 50fps. I initially thought that was a 25fps doubled in the fields (A video frame has 2 fields). Since that was not the case, then 50fps is slow motion - 25fps playing at half the speed. If this is the case, then 30fps is the wrong speed by about 5fps.

Try this as a quick way of solving the problem (i.e. live rendering by the graphics card). On each 50fps video in Wings Timeline, click on the lower portion of the clip to select it and click again (i.e. double-click) to bring up the Object Properties window. Under Frame rate /pitch, change to 'User Defined' and Pitch = 0.5. The frame-rate should then change to 25fps. Play fullscreen and hopefully this solves the problem. If yes, do this for all the 50fps videos in the Timeline.

Note, however, that changing the frame-rate this way also changes the duration of the video(s) and will cause a mis-sync with the audio wav track.
Adjust accordingly. Of course, a re-render to new 25fps file(s) is the best but takes the most time.

cheers,
Thomas
Thomas,

thanks for your information.

Yes i know that i have a mis-sync with the audio wav track, but fortunatly i have no reason to use the wav tracks. So that fine for me.
It's a good idea to pitch the videos, but in that case the video gets longer in Timeline and i have to sync all my crossfadings.... But i will try this! Thanks.

Cheers
Martin
ThomasLeong
Pro User

Martin,

My error. Re-thinking says the Pitch should be changed from 1 to 2, not 0.5, since at 1, it is playing in slow-mo. So have to quicken it up instead. The video will be shorter.

cheers,
Thomas
Antworten