AV Stumpfl mal-function

Alles zum Thema Wings
Everything concerning Wings
Antworten
poreka

Hello.

I use AV stumpfl for show, but there is a problem sometimes.

I made a show list #1 using Wing Platinum.
show list #1 consist of "show.ini" file which contains show1 information and "show1.msh" file.
And then, I made a CF card with above two files, and insert CF card to AV stumpfl.
Then, external show control machine sends a signal "START show1" to AV Stumpfl using RF 232 protocol.

Problem is....
AV stumpfl start to execute its effect even though external show control machine sends signal "START show2", not "START Show1".
I think that AV Stumpfl must not start to execute effect if it receives "show2" signal
It must run only if it receives "START show1" signal.
But, sometimes AV stumpfl start to execute "Show1" effect if it receives "START show2" signal.
of course, AV Stumpfl does not start sometimes (--> in this case, this is OK.)

Could you explain why AV Stumpfl run like this sometimes?

Thank you.
ThomasLeong
Pro User

Hi,

Not sure if your reference to "Av Stumpfl" means the "SC Master" unit. Av Stumpfl is the whole corporation with a zillion products of variuos functions and features. So I'm assuming you meant the Sc Master unit.

Think your Remote "Start Modes" settings for Show1 and Show2 are the cause of your problems. Please read the SC Master manual pages 33-38, especially "Editing Remote Properties of Shows" from page 35 onwards. At a guess, think you need to set the Start Mode for each show to 'Interrupt" rather than 'Normal'.

Thomas Leong
Antworten