How made a Blu Ray ?

Alles zum Thema Wings
Everything concerning Wings
Jerome Tischler

Hi There!

With an Playstation you'll probably won't have the need to burn a BluRay. Actually you are able to copy it onto its harddisc.
It's also a cheap player and can play many formats and codecs:
(Wikipedia German)

Unterstützte Dateiformate

Die PS3 unterstützt mehrere Dateiformate[41]:

* Video
o MPEG-1
o MPEG-2 (PS,TS)
o H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
o Motion JPEG
o teilweise DivX und Xvid (ab FW 2.10) [42]
o teilweise WMV (ab FW 2.10)[42]
o VC-1 (ab FW 2.10)[42]

* Musik
o ATRAC (.oma .msa .aa3)
o AAC (.3gp .mp4)
o MP3 (.mp3)
o WAV (.wav)
o WMA (.wma) (ab FW 1.6)
o Playlist (.pls .m3u) (ab FW 2.0)

* Bilddateien
o JPG
o GIF
o PNG
o TIFF
o BMP
What's your oppinion? I think it's a great and stable Backupsystem. Also you don't have the need to Burn a BR-Disc just copy it per e.g.: a Mediaserverfunction or plug in your external Harddisc. It's also easy to use...

Additional:
Abspielmedien
* 2 x Blu-ray Disc: Playstation-3-BD-ROM, BD-Video (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE)
* 8 x DVD: Playstation2-DVD-ROM, Playstation3-DVD-ROM, DVD-Video (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW)
* 24 x CD: Playstation1-CD-ROM, Playstation2-CD-ROM, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, SACD und SACD HD (nicht bei der Europa-40-GB-Version), DualDisc.

Schnittstellen
* 4× (2× bei 40- und 80-GB-Europa-Version) USB 2.0 an der Frontseite
* 1× Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
* 1× W-LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g, nur bei den Modellen mit 60- und 80-GB-Festplatte sowie der europäischen 40- und 80-GB-Version)
* Kartenleser für Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, SD- und CompactFlash-Karten (nur beim Modell mit 60-GB-Festplatte)
* Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR)

Controller:
o 7× Bluetooth oder 4× USB-Anschluss (2× USB bei 40-GB-Europa-Version)
o W-LAN (PlayStation Portable)

AV-Ausgänge (576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p)
o AV MULTI OUT (SCART mit RGB oder YPbPr, Composite Video,S-Video und Component Video)
o HDMI 1.3 Ausgang
o optischer Digitalausgang

Kind Regards
Jerome Tischler
AV Stumpfl Team
Havander
Pro User

Hello Norbert,

This is very interesting information you put in this thread. Thanks a lot for all the testing and description you made.
I will follow further threads on this matter with continuing interest, because I like to go an authoring way like this.
Many thanks again and I hope Pascal will find his solution(s) too.
Henk

Hello Jerome,

Just after writing the answer for Norbert, I saw the addendum you made on page 2. Many thanks also to you for the very descriptive information you added on this interesting subject.
Henk
Achim_Maier
Pro User

Hi Friends,
we have a treath in German for Blu Ray
http://www.avstumpfl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134
(url)......(/url) Leider ...Sie dürfen bestimmte BBCodes nicht verwenden: [url].
Gruß Achim
www.HDAV.in
WingsPRO,Win10/64,GTX1080Ti,SSD
Norbert Meyer
User

Hi Jerome,

the Playstation is not what i want to use as an Player for Presentations. Surely you can copy the Video to the Playstations Harddisk and the Video will run on this Equipment. But on a Playstation you can not play a so called mini Blu-ray Disc burned on a normal DVD-Disc because the Playstation will not accept the Disc without the special AVCHD Marker. The Playstation will handle this Disc as a normal Data-DVD instead of an Movie-DVD from type Blu-ray. The Blu-ray is the new Media which will displace the normal DVD we are using at the Moment. And my focus is to play a mini Blu-ray Disc on a normal Blu-ray Player and not on a Playstation. But it is nice to know that a Playstation also can handle this type of Blu-ray because a lot of guys are using the Playstation instead of an standalone Blu-ray Player to watch movies.
I don't want to use my Computer or the TVIX DVICO for presentations. I'am looking for a Media which can be played everywhere around the world without an special Equipment. And in the near future this will be the Blu-ray Disc.
Another reason why i'm testing the mini Blu-ray Disc is, that i don't want to use a Blu-ray Disc with an capacity from about 25GB to 50GB when the size of my Production is less or equal to the capacity of an normal DVD (4,7GB/8,5GB). You may answer to use a normal DVD for this. For the capacity-aspect this is ok, but not for the quality.
I believe that at the moment a lot of the Platinum user don't think about the possibility to give their Productions to other people so that these guys can watch the presentation when ever they want at home. That's the difference. I like to give it away, especially to friends and family.
My opinion is to look forward for a new high quality standard Media and not what is currently used today and what is not accessable (or to handle) for normal people. Most of them don't know and maybe they won't to know what Platinum is - they just want to watch the presentation on their Plasma or LCD Flat Screen without any technical knowledge. Put the Blu-ray Disc in the Player and enjoy - that's it!

@Achim:
The Thread you are talking about ist from March 2008 (last entry). May be this is not for public interest. There is still no answer to your question. But we can start to fill this thread with some facts. I think i will do this as soon as possible.

kindly regards

Norbert
Viele Grüsse

Norbert

Fantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt (Albert Einstein)
erhart-schulz

Norbert Mayer beschreibt das richtige Thema: Hochauflösende WINGS3-Shows (Bild/FilmMusik) als hochauflösenden BR-Stream ausgegeben können, um ihn direkt aus einem BR-Player wiedergeben zu können. So wie bisher W3 einen DVD-Stream ausgeben kann, sollte dies jetzt hochauflösend möglich sein. - Die Empfehlung von AVStumpfl für eine MPEG-DVD löst das Problem doch nicht. Frage wo stecken die Probleme für eine hochauflösende BR-Stream-Ausgabe. Kann das W3 künftig leisten?
Erhart Schulz
Antworten