EXE datein

Alles zum Thema Wings X
Everything concerning Wings X
Antworten
Sepp

Hallo, wird es möglich sein EXE Dateien mit mehr als einer Timeline zu erstellen. ist für mich in sehr interessantes Thema.
Sepp
Christoph Hilger
AV Stumpfl Team

Hallo Sepp,

ja, dieses Feature ist angedacht. Da es aber noch Diskussionsbedarf bzgl. der konkreten Umsetzung gibt, wird dieses Feature wahrscheinlich nicht gleich beim ersten Release implementiert sein.

Schöne Grüße aus Wallern!
Christoph Hilger
Sepp

Danke Super
danieledb
User

Good morning
In the Windows environment I can display a job created with .EXE file on extended screen or projector using a link to the file with the addition of the -m2 switch.
Wings X in a Windows environment will probably use the same system but I wonder how did you foresee this possibility in a Mac environment?
Thanks
Daniele
Christoph Hilger
AV Stumpfl Team

Hello Daniele,

this should be no problem, as there are several possible solutions for that purpose. You could achieve that for example by renaming your file and append the switch at the end of the filename...

Best regards from Austria!
Christoph Hilger
danieledb
User

Ciao Christoph,
This is true if I have a PC with Windows, but if I only have a Mac (without Parallels which I would like to remove as soon as possible) which file is generated by Wings X for Mac?
And this file (maybe H264 video file) how can I view it on a secondary screen or projector?
Without using other programs such as VLC, Quicktime etc... if possible.
Best regards from Italy!
Daniele
Christoph Hilger
AV Stumpfl Team

Ho Daniele,

if you have a video, you can play it with any player you like and it is your responsibility to start that player on the desired monitor. If you have a Wings presentation, that is the task of Wings. These are two completely different cases.

Best regards!
Christoph Hilger
danieledb
User

Good morning... and thank you
Antworten