Teleprompter auf einem zweiten Screen

Alles zum Thema Wings
Everything concerning Wings
Antworten
Ian Swarbrick
User

Ich muss es zugeben - mein Deutsch ist nicht gut genug auf einem Teleprompter zu verzichten, Ich möchte trotzdem ab und zu live Shows im deutschsprachigen Raum vorführen. Dafür möchte ich die Show auf einem Projektor präsentieren (screen 1) und daneben mein Drehbuch vor mir auf einem Monitor gleichzeitig laufen lassen (zweite Screen). Ist das überhaupt möglich in WP ohne eine Multidisplay Lizenz zu kaufen?
Zuletzt geändert von Ian Swarbrick am 11. Dez 2010, 15:46, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ian Swarbrick
User

Under "Displaying texts in notes windows" in the WP Help I have since read this :
Please bear in mind that notes windows are always covered up in fullscreen mode. It might be a good idea to extend the desktop to two monitors or one monitor and one video projector so that one monitor is still available for displaying information for the speaker.
But how do I see the notes on the monitor if I have to press F5 for the projector to see only the show and not the timeline itself?
Patrick Zorn

Dear Ian Swarbrick,

you have to extend your Desktop to the second Screen (your projector). This is an adjustment which you have to do in your windows display properties. Depending on your operating system it should work like this: right click on your windows desktop -> Screen resolution
Make sure that your projector is plugged to the grahics card -> you should be able to see 2 screens -> select your 2 screen (projector) and set the option for multiple displays to "Extend desktop to this display" like shown in the picture
Windows 7 Screenshot Bild

After doing this you will only have your background picture on the projector (not the taskbar) -> move your screen from Wings Platinum to the projector - if you now press F5 the presentation will only start on the projector so you are able to see the Timeline on Screen 1 and if you have activated the notes in the options the will apear on Screen 1 too.

Best Regards
Patrick Zorn
Ian Swarbrick
User

wirklich vielen Dank, Patrick.

It wouldn`t have occurred to me to do that.
Antworten