No notes when using monitor as second display

Alles zum Thema Wings
Everything concerning Wings
Antworten
Ian Swarbrick
User

When I assign my (1920) projector as the primary display and my (1024) monitor as the second display (as recommended in a previous post), I of course have to drag the open WP show across from the projector display to the laptop`s, and merely leave the screen on the projector display. Fine. But when I press F5 then play, the notes do not pop up on the monitor (if the monitor is the primary display then they pop up no problem). Am I missing something and is this correctable?

Thanks

Ian
Havander
Pro User

Dear Ian,

I think it can work, because I use it as you describe it, I suppose. Although I perhaps use a somewhat different configuration:
1. I use Windows 7 and then you can assign the windows desktop to second monitor. In my situation it is a larger one then yours 1024 one, but also different from the beamers resolution.
2. If I start the project now in the timeline I see my notes on a second screen over the timeline.
3. The beamer connected to the first port of the videocard, shows the full screenshow as I like.

Sorry if I missed some discussion before that is contradictionary to this answer.

Henk
Ian Swarbrick
User

Hi Havander,

I`m a bit slow sometimes!

The notes are often hidden beneath the screen on the projector. So the order is:
1 - switch off screen
2 - press play to reveal the notes on the projector
3 - drag the notes at the blue bar across to the monitor
4 - turn screen back on

Ganz einfach. Easy when you know how!
Antworten